Yesterday I finally finished painting the ceiling of our family room. After I finished I laid down on the couch to check for missed spots. I was hot and sweaty so I pulled my shirt up to cool off, exposing my belly. Then my little Anna came along jumped up on the couch looked down at my stomach and said, "how come Jensen gets his own trampoline and I don't?" I asked what she was talking about and her reply was- "he gets to jump on your belly trampoline it is so mushy and bouncy like a trampoline."
Ha Ha. . . thanks Anna.
Now I know I haven't been to the gym at all this summer, we've have eaten out way to much this summer. But isn't lifting a 17 pound 4 month old, strapped into his car seat in and out of a giant SUV four to five times a day considered good ab work out? Apparently not.
2 comments:
THAT IS HILLARIOUS!! Oh my goodness!
Kids are awesome...
Post a Comment