My hubby thinks I am crazy but I love a good deal, a free coupon or some kind of gig that allows me to save money or get things for free. So of course we participated in cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-a. Dress like a cow and get a free meal. White tee-shirts and some black construction paper dots and a little face paint and the kids get to eat out and I don't have to cook!
LOVE IT!
2 comments:
Jana was so bummed out about dress as a cow day. She was at our wards youth conference. You now she has all the stuff for dressing up as a cow. The hat, gloves, socks, purse etc. Plus Sunday was 7-11 free drinks day. She missed out on that as well.
I've never "herd" of that! Sounds like fun, tho, so I might just have to give Chic Fil A a call!
Post a Comment