
Today we went to one of my favorite places in town. The fountain at The America The Beautiful Park. It is this huge water fountain that is free and kid friendly for kids of all ages. There also a really great park and in a few years when some of the newly planted trees have grown it will be perfect for those hot summer days. I just wish I would have thrown on my swimsuit to- instead I ended up in wet jean shorts. I hate the feeling of wet jeans!
From this picture of the girls at the playground you would never know that this park is in the middle of downtown. I love where we live, I love love love summer and I have really loved spending the summer with my children. I can't believe school will be starting in a month- we have hardly scratched the surface of all the fun things I wanted to do.
3 comments:
Like coming to the family reunion?!? I guess we will junst MISS you!
that park and fountain look AWESOME! I wish we had something like that! Miss you! I know the summer is flying by I think partly because we had such wet and long cold spring.
Yep, I'm with you! I love summer - and it goes by WAY too fast!
Post a Comment