SIX MONTHS - where has the time gone? I can hardly believe that it has been that long already- I feel like I should still have a newborn!
He is growing like a weed! He weighed in at his six month appointment at 19 pounds and 8 ounces. To put that into perspective my four year old weighs 23 pounds. He is 28 and half inches long and is in the 97% across the board. He is one big boy and I am feeling it every time I lift his car seat into the car.
He has brought such happiness to our home. I love that kiddo. He is just the happiest and most content little one I have seen. He loves his sisters to pieces and they love him. It is funny with the birth of each child it seems like they fit right into place and I can't remember what it was like to not have them a part of our family. The same is true with my Jensen. I can't put into words how I feel about him and what he has brought to our family. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has given me such beautiful, wonderful and sweet spirited children.
Some fun facts about Jensen:
- his pediatrician says "he's not obese, just fat"
- wearing 9-12 month clothes has been since June!
- Julia can make him laugh so hard by just looking at him funny
- he is a mommas boy- and momma is loving it!
- he continues to nurse like crazy every three hours and is taking no interest in baby food.
- We were at the pool enough this summer that he got a baby tan- pull open his rolls and you'll find they are pretty white inside!
- he just rolled over to his belly but prefers lying on his side.
- when he gets tired he can't close his mouth- it is just too much work to pull those cheeks up when your tired.
- he is number one little boy in the Water's house.
Eve and Anna took a computer movie class this summer. Eve did hers on Jensen here is a little clip from it! He has since added on two more rolls onto those thighs!
2 comments:
It sounds like it might be time to just leave the carseat in the car and just load Jensen into the car every time you need to go somewhere.
He sounds like a sweetheart. And so do you! :)
Post a Comment