I love it when the rare occassion comes along when I get to be the super cool mom. I love it even better when it only costs me 12 bucks!
Old Navy had a $1 flip flop sale and we went. That made me cool- but I became Super Cool when I let them all get three pairs.
Julia said "Are you sure mom, school isn't starting and we already got our pictures taken? We are buying them just because, are you sure our budget can handle this?"
2 comments:
I think it is awesome that you have taught your cute girls about a budget! There are way too many ADULTS who don't have a clue about budgets and how to make them work.
Erin and Jennae actuallu got up and went to Old Navy at 6:30 A.M.!! They really wanted those $1 flip flops and they bought 20 between them! (O.K. - 3 were for Aubrey.) And they paid for them themselves-even better!
Post a Comment