Eliza turned four. Wow how the time seems to be going by fast.
Her birthday was a hit even though it rained and she could not go to the zoo with daddy. So she took him to the mall instead- what a good daddy-o.
I made her the ugliest birthday cake known to man. Something went seriously south with the frosting but she was perfectly happy. It was pink and that was all that mattered!
She had her first friend party (oh how I love friend parties. . .) but we made it through. There are no pictures of the party because in between cleaning up painting fun for 12 four years old and serving blue juice the Kodak moments slipped past me! We painted pots and then planted flowers in them. All the kiddos got to take home their flowers and their own garden shovels that I scored at target on clearance for 50 cents! Love a good deal!
She had fun and now can't wait to be 5 so she can go to kindergarten.
1 comment:
Glad to know that I am not the only one who gets side tracked by a party so much that I forget to take pictures! Looks like your "summer" weather has been like ours! Happy Birthday Eliza!
Post a Comment