This is how Bret and I celebrated our 11Th anniversary. Just a little front yard demolition- one ugly giant bush down four more to go. Now I have no idea what we are going to do with the two huge empty spaces at the end of my driveway. Any ideas?
Now that was a vote of confidence, deserved or not! I'll think about it but my first thought was, what a great place for a fruit tree in a raised bed surrounded by spring bulbs and then maybe vegetables for the summer or small blueberry bushes and strawberry plants on the edges. I love having something growing that kids can be involved in - food :) Post another picture when the dirt is back in place so we can see the sidewalk and another angle. Karen (not Andrew)
2 comments:
Send your Aunt Karen a picture of your yard and house and she will have great ideas!
Now that was a vote of confidence, deserved or not! I'll think about it but my first thought was, what a great place for a fruit tree in a raised bed surrounded by spring bulbs and then maybe vegetables for the summer or small blueberry bushes and strawberry plants on the edges. I love having something growing that kids can be involved in - food :) Post another picture when the dirt is back in place so we can see the sidewalk and another angle. Karen (not Andrew)
Post a Comment