4/24/10

Just one year off. . .

Well I have not posted in a year. . .oops! I found myself planning to post about one thing and not getting it done. Then the next event would come up that I wanted to post on but I couldn't post because I had not posted about the previous event and so I found myself with a years worth of posts- left unposted.



So I will try again! The plan is to post as I go no more back logs if I don't get posted what I planned then oh well onto the next. As far as the past year goes I will leave at it has been crazy, hectic and fun. I had better mention that I had a baby boy.



Jensen Matthew Waters joined our family in February weighing in at 8lbs. 15ozs. He has been such a joy to have in our home. The girls of course love him to pieces and mother him constantly. I didn't realize that having a boy would be so different- but it is. I can't say what it is about a son but it is just different than the girls.



We recently took pictures of the kiddos together and I plan to post those as soon as I get them in. Until then here's to hoping I can keep this up!

6 comments:

Linda Westover said...

We're glad to have you back on the blog! Just post whatever/whenever you can and we'll get to just imagine all the "fun" in between times. Oh, and just wait till Jensen is a little older--that's when you'll really begin to notice that boys really are different!

April Bishop said...

Cute family. I've heard that boys are different from the very beginning. Not that I have any personal experience on the matter... anyway, welcome back to blog-land!

Unknown said...

SUPER cute pictures! Can't wait to get all of these babies together in a couple of months!

Karen said...

It is alot of fun to keep up with your family. So thanks for keeping us in the loop, however often it is. xoxo

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

I'm So proud of you! I agree we don't need a daily account just every once in awhile! Hahaha! you are experiencing the oppostite of what I am, I'm realizing how really different girls are from boys! I can't wait to see him in the flesh in LESS THAN A MONTH!!! Yipee!

Carlia said...

congratulations jessica! i'm glad you posted again. beautiful family!