Alright I have to edit the title of my blog. I am not pregnant. I only listed that as the title because we plan on having more. Just not yet!!! I did not even think that everyone would assume that I was by my title! So I have changed it and when I add "and counting" back on then I will expecting.
After today I will be putting off the addition. I had one home with the"runs", Julia got shots today for kindergarten and is suffering the side effects of them. She cried out today in pain "my legs don't work. Mommy why did you do this to me? I am a good kid mom!" Eliza decided that she needed to add to all the whining and whimpering and thus decided that she does not feel good either and needs a spot on my lap too.
Aaahh I love those days. . . is it bedtime yet?
3 comments:
Funny about your title. There are some loooong days sometimes. I hve been know to change my clocks ahead an hour or two to prove to the people that it reall is bedtime...
Changing the clocks worked for April, it could work for you!!
Want to hear about the fun of a grandbaby with projectile vomiting along with the "Other" end (5 baths in one day) AND the great grandma with the same issues, except she didn't soak ME neck to knees? Sorry girls. You're in this for awhile!!
Post a Comment