I have debated for the past 2 years as to whether or not to start a blog. I love reading my families and friends blogs- in fact it has become my Sunday afternoon ritual. I check up on everyone and see how they are doing. I haven't started my own because really how exciting can my life be? Does anyone really want to read about the comings and goings of good old Jessie?! Well if so great if not then this will serve as an excellent journal- since I have fallen off the wagon in writing in that too! So here it goes- hope you enjoy!
7 comments:
I want to read about your comings and goings! So YAY! Welcome to blogland.
"...and counting" huh? Is there something else you'd like to disclose in your first blog post?
My question was the same as Karen's!
And YES, we want to read about the life of Jessie and her family.
Welocome to blogland! It will be great to keep up with what your family is doing. How did we both end up with all these girls? Only mine all look exactly the same. No two blondes and two brunettes for us!
I'm so excited that you are now a blogging mama! Now we can really keep in touch. And by the way, everyone's life has some semblance of interestingness in it...if not, then the blogging world would not have lasted! I look forward to your future posts!
I still don't know how you younger moms have the time to blog---but I love it! I really enjoy hearing your adventures in family although they may not be as exciting as the ones from B. C. (before childbirth, that is!)
Yay, you are blogging! Can't wait to hear what you guys are up to. And Jack wants to see lots of pictures of Eve. :-)
Post a Comment