9/19/10

Jensen @ 7 Months

I LOVE THIS BOY!
 He has brought so much to our family. What? He is 7 months already? When did that happen?

Jensen is up to 20lbs. now he will grow out of his infant seat with two more pounds- not sure what I will do. Everything on this boy is big and I love it! Chunky, chunky thighs. He is wearing 12 month old clothes and even some of those are to snug on his legs.

He now has two bottom teeth and I can see his top teeth are starting to come down.

Jensen is finally rolling over and he has also decided to sit up. But when he gets tired he throws his head back and crashes back down.

He HATES baby food. I put in his mouth and he just lets is sit there and then he starts gagging and dry heaving. It is really funny to watch. But he does like regular food if I put inside one of those chew toy things. Does anyone know what those are called?

He has the greatest laugh and his sisters are constantly dancing around, making silly noises and doing anything to get him going. When he laughs with no clothes on his belly giggles like jello and then that sends the girls into hysterical laughing. Lots of laughing at our house right now.

Jensen loves the outdoors so I am trying to spend as much time outside because I know that the cold is coming quickly.

Jensen is a calming, laid back and loving little guy. He tolerates the girls "games and dress-up time" so well. He goes wherever we go and is pretty content wherever we are. I love it.

Lastly,  he is still very much a mama's boy and I still love it!

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

Love his fat little cheeks!