| BYU vs. AIRFORCE game |
| Sept. 11th game. They did a great tribute to all those lost on the 11th. |
| The end of summer has come so very sad! We were busy everday and yet we did not even scratch the surface of what I had hoped to do this summer. Oh well, here is the last of our summer fun. |
| We went to the library summer reading program fair which was super fun (and free) we spent almost all day there! All kinds of things to see and do. Some of the highlights were the stormtroopers for Julia, the flight for life helicopter, sitting in and on all the emergency vechiles, face painting, water slide, and all kinds of other fun things. I love the library! |
• We went to Waterworld so I could relive my childhood memories. It was great fun and I loved watching my girls excitement at all there was to do. I loved seeing them overcome fears in order go on the big scary rides. They are braver than I was at that age! Jensen was great- he just took it all in, went on the big family rides with us and was just happy as can be.
I think this is a new family tradition!
• Bret's work put on an emergency preparedness night at the Sky Sox stadium so we got go support dad in all his hard work. The girls loved it. My favorite part was driving to the game and listening to the girls talk about how we have such an awesome family and they love how we spend so much time together. I wish I could of recorded the conversation. They really understand the importance of family. . . I would like to be able to remind them of their own words when they are 17 and we aren't so cool anymore!
Now we enter into the FALL. A season of crazy schedules, weather and an endless amount of homework and winter preparations. The girls are already discussing Halloween costumes and Thanksgiving plans.
I am not ready I still want more pool time.
No comments:
Post a Comment