3/1/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 CANDACE!


Today is my little sister's birthday! She turns 25 today. I can't believe it. . .I guess if she is getting older than I am getting even OLDER!!
Here are some of the many reasons I love Candace.
1. She is one of the bravest girls I know. She has endured many, many, many, many trials with faith and paitence.
2. She understands the importance of family and love.
3. She stills love me even though I can be a bossy older sister!
4. She is loving mom to her three boys, all under age of 4.
5. She is smart and creative.
6. That girl can cook. . . of course I have yet to enjoy it. But I hear all about it. (miles and miles away!)
7. She is so very talented and always willing to help others anyway she can even at great sacrifice of herself.
8. She has a beautiful singing voice. She is the only one in the family that can make music in any form.
9. Life gets her down, she just keeps going knowing that there will be an end or a purpose to it all.
10. I have mentioned that she endures. . . she currently has three church callings (one being nursery leader), her husbands the elder's quroum president. So she has a good cry and then gets to work!
11. She lives in a teany tiny town (the Macbeth girls are bigger city folk) so we tease her about it, but she has the love her life and her boys there and although it has been an adjustment Burns has become home & that is perfect.
12. It is not funny-but is too! She and her family spend more time in the emergency room than at the grocery store. I always look forward to the latest Johnson family adventure. But I love that she can laugh about that. Maybe not that day but eventually!
13. She has a beautiful testimony. Her faith is strong, she relies on the Lord and her spirit shines bright.
14. She has three boys so she must be PATIENT!
15. I love her because she is my sister. There is nothing like having good sisters.

1 comment:

Luisa said...

Hey, Jessica!

I don't know Candace, but I hope she had a great birthday! This post was really sweet -- what a nice tribute you paid her.

Hope all is well with you guys!

Luisa