Jensen my little man. . . turned 8 months on October 18th. He is a doing fabulously. He is still very big and everywhere I go people let me know how big he really is. Like I don't know this- I am the one toting him around. Hee Hee. He does bring a smile to everyone's face he meets.
Jensen still refuses to eat any and all real food. He will not take a bottle, a sippy cup or a pacifer. Sigh. So in my moment of desperation a friend said try a slim jim. The salt helps numb their gums and it is soft enough for them to chew on. He loves his slim jims! Here is a funny pic! Jensen eating a slim jim with his "lock up your daughters" tee shirt. Doesn't get any better than that!
3 comments:
so cute! slim jims huh! I'll have to try that since Emery still only has 2 teeth!!
Adorable! bur when Barry eats Slim Jim's I can't stand his breath!
Jessica, your children are SO adorable! I love Jensen's shirt, so cute! I've heard of a lot of things to soothe teething babies, but never slim jims... I'll have to try that eventually.
Post a Comment