6/20/10

Summer fun so far. . .

Anna had her annual dance recital. It happened to fall on the Stake Conference adult session on Saturday night so I got to do the very long FIVE hour dance recital with one dancer and four kiddos.
Anna did great, Jensen slept most the time (wheeeww), and only one potty break and am I ever glad I threw that bag of life savers into my purse.
We have been spending as much time as possible at the pool. Which in my opinion is not nearly enough. I feel like our summer is busier that our school year. I was really hoping for a restful laid back summer- but thus far it is not the case.
Eliza is a crack up- she won't take swim lessons. She tells everyone at the pool "I will take swim lessons when I am Julie's size" so until then I am not spending the money and she is perfectly happy in the baby pool. She doesn't even need a friend to swim with.

Jensen is four months old and growing like crazy. He weighs in at 16lbs. 14ozs. and comfortably wearing 6-9 month old clothes. He is the greatest joy. My little man is so happy and content. He lights up the room and makes all of us happy.

1 comment:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Holy cow I LOVE that picture of Jensen! So cute! He looks huge in that picture though! which is okay cause by the sounds of it he is! oh also you need to check your settings cause julia's graduation is overlapping a bit. Love you!